Happy Holidays



Hello Everyone! I just wanted to take time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy, prosperous 2012! I have spent a lot of time reflecting on my life, while going through some health issues and have come to the conclusion that my life would be so very boring and unfullfilled without all of my fellow bloggers and followers! I am blessed indeed!

I hope to blog on a much more regular basis in 2012, and if you all don't mind, I will be sharing my personal ups and downs as well as my crafts and cooking ups and downs. I hope to get those followers over 200 so that I can have a giveaway, and will start posting some of the prizes in January.

Now get off the computer and go hug someone...Be so thankful for what you have, don't waste time worrying about what you don't have...live in the here and now...you never know how long you will be on this planet.

Much love going out to all of you,
See you after New Years,
Trudy

Comments

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you, Trudy!
    Blessings!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Trudy! It's great to hear that we'll hear more from you in the New Year! I look forward to your posts, ramblings, adventures and personal ups and downs. Great reminder/advice about being "present". God Bless You and Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...