My Valentine doll swap arrived!!


Isn't she gorgeous?? I named her Ethel, and I am in love. If you would like to see the picture bigger, then just click on it. Press your back button to return to this page. Susan from Keepsake Korner blog and Keepsake Korner Etsy page and I were involved in a Valentine doll swap hosted by Sue from Rabbit Hollow Prims. She arrived yesterday, and I ripped open the box to find a beautfiul stuffed heart with heart pennies blanket stitched on them, and this dolly who made me squeal with delight when I pulled her out of her protective wrapping.

Her dress is made up of nine different vintage hankerchiefs, sewn on with wee buttons at the neck. Her lips are shaped as a perfect heart, and she has the most pretty flower on her chest. She has been aged to perfection...just the way I like my dolls!





















Thank you once again Sue for hosting this swap, and Susan for letting me adopt one of your creations.

I'll be blogging hopefully sometime this weekend as my son Jake and DIL Kerri are having our second grandchild Friday morning! I get to look after little Owen while they are at the hospital, so I will be busy, but I know that I will get up to the hospital for a couple of pictures and a cuddle with the new little one.

Wooly hugs,
Trudy

Comments

  1. Ethel is just darling! What a lovely swap gift. And congrats on your new addition. Waiting is the hardest.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trudy ~ how sweet your new girl looks sitting in your window! I have a doll similar to Ethel that I made many years ago! You got a great swap gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! it's a lovely gift
    hope you're having a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving Ethel and you are having a grand baby on Friday! Yahoo! Grand babies everywhere.
    have fun
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey friend...I love Ethel! Your grandson is adorable..mine love chocolate milk and fruit! lol Thank you so much for coming by and for the sweet comment....hope you are staying safe and warm...have a great week....Picket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...