The arrival of my beautiful granddaughter.


This is a very picture heavy post of my gorgeous granddaughter Avery Anne Lawson who was born to my son Jake and daughter-in-law Kerri on Feb. 11th 2011. Avery weighed in at 8lbs. 4oz. and is doing wonderful! Her big brother Owen who turned 2 on Feb. 16th is not the least bit jealous, and mostly just ignores Avery.

 Below are pictures of my granddaughter, baby Avery, my grandson Owen, hubby Jeff, daughter-in-law Kerri, son Jake, my daughter Jess, my Mom, Great Nana Beach, and me of course!

Enjoy!!












































I was hoping to do another post this weekend with some crafty updates, but sadly my MS has reared its ugly head again with another bout of Optic Neuritis. So, over the next 7 to 10 days my eyes will get worse, while I sit here on my mega doses of IV steroids. Hopefully they wont get to bad this time, but I have already had my driving privileges reascended. I sure hope that spring is on its way so that I can get out at least in my walker....come on spring melt!!

Have a wonderful weekend friends and family,
Hugs Trudy

Comments

  1. Oh she is beautiful!!! Grand babies are so wonderful. and she is a nice fat baby good for snuggling and kissing. I had my first grandbaby in Dec and it is like nothing I have ever thought it would be. it is so amazing. I hope you are better soon and enjoy that baby.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Trudy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Trudy on the arrival of your beautiful granddaughter. She looks gorgeous. I'm sorry that you are having some set back with MS. I pray that spring comes soon. Hang in there, it's almost here although it doesn't feel like it at the moment. We are getting another storm with about 10 inches predicted. Hugs, JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Congrats to your family! My son weighed 8-5. Lots of baby to cuddle with! Take care of yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely! Congratulations to you and your family! She is beautiful! Sorry to hear that you are not feeling as well as you'd like. I hope that you feel better soon. Enjoy your time with baby.
    Blessings!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a beauty. I especially love the photo of just the hands. It should be framed.
    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! You have a beautiful family!!! Avery is adorable!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh, Trudy. What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to everyone! Cherish your time with her...and with Owen...as I know you do. Gosh, I hope things don't get too bad for you...will keep you in my prayers. And, hey...I didn't know (or remember!) that Owen has the same birthday as me! He must be a very special boy...{grin}.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trudy, I hope you have someone reading to you!
    Your new grandbaby is beautiful! Your family is beautiful, enjoy and congrats! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new granddaughter..she is beautiful!!! Isn't it so exciting to be a grandmother. We have eight now and I am so thankful that God chose me to be their mamaw....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Congrats!
    I have a beautiful little granddaughter also.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Pamela RN
    Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your beautiful granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...