My Family surprised me today by joining the walk to end MS!



I was so shocked, and thrilled to bits today when I found out that my hubs, Jeff, my daughter Jessica, and son Jake had started a team called Team Esther (one of my many middle names) and plan to walk on April 19th for 5km in the 'Walk to fight MS'. Jess said that I could 'walk' too, cause they could rent a wheelchair and they would push me. Needless to say, it brought me to tears.

So if you would like to donate to Team Esther, or just to donate here is a link: MS Walk. I also added a button on my sidebar over there on the left. There isn't alot of time, since the walk is in two weeks. We hope that we can raise a ton of money, as they are really getting close now to finding a cure for MS>

Comments

  1. Hello Trudy,

    What a wonderful surprise your family has given you. I hope that you are able to go on the walk with them and that you take photos to post.
    I made a donation, not much, but every little bit helps in reaching your goal.

    Have a happy day

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica (Trudy's Daughter)3:31 PM

    Thank you Kris, every little bit is muchly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trudy...
    I just found your blog and I just wanted to say that it is awesome
    what your family is doing...
    My DH has MS going on 23 years now
    he just on disability at the beginning on this year...and it sure is hard to manage on that income
    with the cost of all the meds he is
    on...I wish I could donate but I just can't right now but want to wish you and your family the best of luck on the walk and to thank you all for doing what you are doing...
    Prim Blessings...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful family! I am glad I found your blog and have added you to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God BLess your Family!! I am praying that you get to walk!! I am in tears myself for the love they have for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...