Tuesday or Wednesday on Oprah

As you all know, I have been battling the MS demon for a couple of years now. I take Avonex injections weekly to help slow the progession, and will probably be switching to a different medication in the next few months, cause my MS isn't slowing down for the Avonex! That's OK, cause at least I still have other meds to help with the fight, so I am still hopeful.

On Oprah Wednesday (it airs today on some channels, and tomorrow on CTV), Dr. Oz and Montel Williams are on the show to talk about what to do after you receive an MS diagnosis. I don't know what the show will be like, but I encourage my friends and family to watch it, if only to get a better understanding of this disease. Montel has MS himself, and has really gone a long way to increase funding for research for MS.

So if you have a little time, sit down with a cup of tea, your kleenex and of course some cake or cookies to watch.

Comments

  1. Hi Trudy ~ I did watch the show ~ pretty emotional wasn't it? And enlightening ~ how did it affect you? I'm sure even more so than it did me ~ it was a powerful show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't catch the show, but I always dvr Oprah's shows. I'll make sure to watch it in the next few days. It's great to have a celeb backing up any cause and making more people aware and hopefully raise more funding.

    Have a happy day

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Trudy ~ thanks for the nice note on my blog ~ I'm happy to encourage you and I applaud you for making that contact about the MS support group!! When is your first meeting? I'm proud of you, my online friend!!!
    Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a Blessed & Happy Spring!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...