Another award:)



Rondell over at Tomatoe Creek Prims has honoured me with an award!!! I'm blushing, really I am, it not menopause!!!

The rules are:
1. Choose which award you like better, copy and put a link on your Blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs who you think ROCK! with a brief description why.
4. Add them to your blogroll if they aren't already.
5. Leave a message for your nominees and let them know that you think their blog ROCKS!:)These are the blogs that I think ROCK! BTW there are two awards and you can chose which on you like...stop at Jenn's to see.

If you take a look at my evergrowing blogroll on the left, you will quickly realize that there is NO way I can just choose five winners for this award! This will take a little time to do, so in the meantime, thanks Rondell for making my day:) I will post my 'five' when I get a little more time.

Wooly hugs,

Trudy

Comments

  1. You so deserve it, just love your blog and always stop by for a visit:)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...