Dull Friday's or fun on the computer.



A fun place to play with your pictures: Flickr Toys



Hubby Jeff will kill me when he see's this one!

Here is a great tutorial for a
Smores On a Poky



If you are into making your own aprons, here is a great link from TipNut: 50 free apron patterns.


Stitch Rip and Repeat has a great tutorial on making festive flag banners.


To learn how to make your own banner for your blog, go to Simply A Musing Blog for clear instructions.

To seriously kill some time go to this site, and do NOT press the red button! The Red Button.

This one is for my daughter Jess. How to make a mini smores grill. Really:)



A great tutorial for painting furniture black, and giving it an aged and primitive look. Southern Hospitality is the site.



Thats it for today, have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Hey Trudy...WOW, were you surfing the net big time, or what!!! Ya done good, girl, with your playing around with photos!!! I could spend hours at the computer...it's a sickness...or an obsession with me! haha. Gotta go and check out those sites, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:50 PM

    These linke are wonderful! I know that I'll have to make a mini-s'more's grill! It looks pretty easy and would make a great gift in a basket with the ingredients for s'mores. Those are too wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...