Old pictures Getting a second look!

Some old, (and not so old) pictures Getting a second look today. I came across some oldies today, and thought that I would share them with you.

These were taken at Hubby's family property north of Coe Hill Ontario. It is a beautiful spot, very isolated, and as you can see, time has stopped for this truck.






Chip and Buddy...Summer 2006 when Chip was still a puppy.




Buddy being a silly dog, at Skeleton Lake, about four years ago. This is one of my favourite pics of him. He still loves being a 'cottage' dog!



My Jessica 2006.



Jake and Jeff at Coe Hill 2006.



Jeff, and his cousins; Glenn and Greg. I love this pic cause the boy's were having such a good time sharing memories.



Nephew Dan, Branislav and son Jake at Sarah and Jamies wedding.



My Mom and my brother Tony dancing up a storm.



Kerri and Jess posing for the camera!



Jake and Kerri earlier this year.



Hubby Jeff and my Uncle Bob at my brother Terry and Nancy's home.



My brother Terry; who is rarely moving slow enough to get a picture.



My Dad (Frank) and his wife Sylvia, who live in BC. This was taken on their recent cruise.

Comments

  1. you have such a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Trudy! I'll be watching for all the photos of your trip as you go along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...