I'm Going To Be A Grandmother!!!


Can you believe that these two beautiful kids are making me a Grandmother?? We are so blessed!

Jake and Kerri came over on Father's Day to bring Jeff his gift and card. When he opened the card, this is what it said: HAPPY GRANDFATHERS DAY!!! in huge letters.

We actually thought for a minute that they had bought the wrong card, it should have said father, not grandfather. Then the penny dropped!!! There was a lot of happy tears I can tell you. I still can't stop smiling. The baby, which is obviously our first...is due in February, and Kerri is feeling great. We are thrilled to bits, and even though Kerri wanted to wait until she is further along, I was sure that she wouldn't mind me telling YOU about it:)

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:58 PM

    I'm going to be an auntie!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh congrats!! how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Trudy...I am sooo happy for you! I love being a granny, though I don't get a chance to see my grandkids near as often as I wish. It's great fun, though, when I do have them here. Congratulations to all! Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEE! It's so much fun! We just had grandson for two weeks. He's 5, and what a blast!

    Congratulations!
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I can tell you that it's absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! how exciting! keep us posted on all the developments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:24 AM

    Congratulations, Trudy! Being a grandma is the best job in the world. One word of caution, though. Enjoy every blessed minute....they grow up way too fast. I'm so darn happy for you.

    JoJo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy and jealous of you. I wanna be a garndma so BAD!! You are going to have a great time.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!! That's SO exciting, and I'm very happy for you!!!

    Hugs,
    Michele
    luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...