Penny purses



I just wanted to give a shout out about a blog that you should visit if you like penny rugs. A fellow penny rug maker and online friend Colleen has posted another great tutorial on her site on how to make these cute little penny rug purses. They would be great for Ipods, change, or cell phones. Her tutorials make everything as clear as a bell, and I am always learning from her.
http://pennyrugsandmore.blogspot.com/

Thanks Collen, I am going to attempt to make one when things get settled down around here:)

Comments

  1. TRUDY ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING ME TO YOUR LIST AND I DID THE SAME FOR YOU!
    WE HAVE MUCH IN COMMON ~ BOTH MY PARENTS WERE CANADIAN AND ALL OF MY COUSINS LIVE IN THE LONDON AREA STILL. MY MOM WAS FROM BRANTFORD AND MY DAD, MONTREAL! I NOTICE THERE ARE LOTS OF CANADIAN RUG HOOKERS OUT THERE!
    AND THESE LITTLE PURSES ARE REALLY CUTE!!
    THANKS AGAIN ~ ALICE (OOPS I DID IT IN CAPS AGAIN ~ SORRY)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Trudy for your shout out about my penny purses...they look good on your blog! I hope you get some time to try one...you can do it don't be afraid of the zipper!
    Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little purses are adorable! I'm definitely going to check them out. Love your blog!
    Dulcy
    dulcysdoorstep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome! Thanks for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...