Winter...grrrrrrrrrr!!






Winter does not want to give up here in Ontario. I hate it, and so do the dogs. On the plus side, DD Jess has a snow day today, cause they closed the college and university. Brani didn't have to go to hockey fitness this morning cause his driver couldn't get out of his street. I don't know if hockey will be cancelled tonight, hopefully not; they already had to reschedule a game last week. DH Jeff, took the truck to work this morning (it would have been impossible for him to walk and the SUV has four wheel drive) so I am stuck at home. The kids have gone back to bed, and the dogs are asleep in front of the fire. I think that I will go and fill the tub, then getting working on my penny rug; its that kind of day...lazy:)

Comments

  1. Spring is coming soon!!
    your lil dogs are so darling!!
    deena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...