Lazy poster.



I cannot believe that it has been so long since I posted! Spring resolution: post at least once a week.

I have been working in the gardens a bit in the day and evening, and been watching hockey at night. I am working on a large penny rug right now that took awhile to colour plan and cut out. Completed size will be 20" x 40", my biggest project yet.

I am also working on a rug hooking piece that I bought on Ebay, and I must admit that it is going slowly:( I am hesitant to do much, as I go to Trent Universitys rug hooking school on June 17th for a week, and as I am new at hooking, I don't want to teach myself any bad habits before I go!

Although we live right in town, we have had an increase in wildlife in our backyard over the past few weeks. Tons of birds and their babies, a male and female mallard duck, hummingbirds, two bunnies that have eaten through the fence to get at my veggie garden (I now have metal chicken wire around the garden) and believe it or not; a groundhog has taken up residence! Gotta trap him and release into the country soon, as I am afraid of having him around with the dogs.

Well, thats it for today.

Comments