Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends.



I just want to send a heartfelt, Happy Thanksgiving wish to our brothers across the border. With a looming recession/depression in both of our countries, I think that it should make us thankful for everything that we have right now. Who knows what the next five years will bring us??

I'm Canadian, but we do feel a closeness to our US friends, and we always get whatever you do, just a little later. Here is hoping that all of your wishes and dreams come true this winter.



Adam's first snowman in Canada.



Dressed for a hockey game.



Jessica and little Chip, Jake and Kerri's dog.

A bad couple of days after the Avonex, but today, Thursday I feel more normal, just very stiff and sore all over...that's pretty normal for me.

Comments

  1. Glad you're feeling better, Trudy. Thanks for the holiday wishes ~ and of course, your nice pictures!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. Hope that the stiffness and soreness decides to leave you alone for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trudy
    Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I sad to hear you're not doing well. I wish the injections would help more than hinder.

    Thanks for coordinating the swap on woolandrags. I mailed my stuff out on Wed. Have you heard from anyone? I hope everyone send pictures. I can't wait to see them.

    Have a good day.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    3 people have already signed up for pay it forward. But if you still want to be involved you can sign up with one of the girls who signed up with me. Check out my blog to see who they are.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Bek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trudy!....I'm your secret santa!!!...I sent your items out last Friday....I forgot to include a card so you'd know who I was...I hope it gets there soon!!..My blog is taylors*farmhouse*attic....Happy Thanksgiving!!.....Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trudy,
    Please stop by my blog and see my Nov 26th post ~ you won the third prize in my recent giveaway! Send me your address when you get a chance.

    Have a happy day!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...