Happy 21st Birthday to my little one Jessica!


Wee Jessie smiling for the camera.


Jess, her Dad Gregg, and brother Jake.


Jess last week having a cuddle with old Buddy.

Just wanted to pop in quickly to say it's our youngest daughter's 21st Birthday today! I just cannot believe how quickly time flies. Jess is in her last year at college, while living at home, and then...who knows where she will fly off to?

Enjoy your day today Jess, you KNOW how special you are to me, even if I won't go close to you because of your yuckky cold.

Love you, love you, love you,

Your Momma,

Trudy


Me and my girl.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter Trudy, I can see why you are so proud:)
    Have a great day!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter :)

    There seems to be a daughter birthday boom around the blogs! LOL

    Have a great day!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Jess...

    You had mentioned that you get infusions...do you mind me asking for what? I receive my infusions every 6 weeks and it takes about 4 hours to get it. I HATE needles so much so I do not look forward to my treatments at all. I have Ankylosing Spondilitis...fusing of my spine, rib cage and hips. It is so painful and I know when I over due it because I pay for it the next day. SUCKS really but I guess I just need to live with it because obviously it isn't going away.

    Hope you feeling good these days...

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trudy,
    Many Happy Birthday wishes to Jess. Your pictures of her are so cute and I can "hear" in your post how much love you have for your baby!

    It's our mission as mothers to give them the skills they need to fly, but boy, it can sure hurt and we miss them so much when they're finally ready to leave the nest.

    I hope Jess had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post....Happy Birthday to your daughter - you look alike!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trudy...hope your girl had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting...my baby girl just turned 21, too, in September! It's amazing how fast time goes by, isn't it? She is beautiful and I hope you had a nice day together. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...