Grandchild update



We got to see my first grandchild on Tuesday!!
Here are 3D pictures of our not yet born first grandchild, little baby boy Lawson! Kerri and Jake let me and her Mom Julie go with them when she had it done Tuesday afternoon. I was amazed, at how clear it was.









They had several large flat screen TV's in the room so that you could watch the baby, as well as the monitor. Kerri was semi-reclined on a beautiful leather chaise lounge, and Jake got to sit beside her in a leather chair. The room was blessedly warm, which was nice for Kerri, and they had boxes of kleenex all over, which was a blessing for me! My eyes kept leaking every time the little guy moved, or sucked his thumb. We could see everything, and yes its definetly a boy!!! 11 weeks to go.

I am doing a poll over on my sidebar, and hope that you will post your favorite name for me:)

I am working on some recipes and a links page, one of them will be up tomorrow night. I have to get this mop of hair cut and dyed tomorrow, after being so sick, I know that it will make me feel better. Went to the doctors today, but I still can't drive....gggrrrrr. I still really hate asking for rides, I took the bus twice this week though, and have been walking a bit. I walk like a drunken sailor these days, not a pretty site!

For all who follow my MS progress; I am finished the Prednisone, the eyes are somewhat better, but it is pretty slow. On Tuesday I have a teacher coming to show me how to give myself injections as I will be starting the Avonex! I hope, hope, hope that I wont be too sick, the doctors said you just have to wait and see. Still fighting with my insurance company who decided that I could return to work at a sedentary job the day I got my Optic Neuritis, ha ha. Those insurance companies are no fun. Now we have to fight to get back the coverage, which is mind boggling to me.

Meantime, I have lots to keep me busy here at home, secret stuff of course!

Wooly hugs,

Trudy

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for you Trudy:) How thrilling to see him before he is even born, my daughter wanted to me to be with her when she had both girls and I'm so glad she did...so wonderful:0

    I hope everything works out for you medically and you are feeling yourself real soon.
    Have a great evening!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn those insurance companies, anyway! I can only hope your doctor is helping you deal with them so they'll understand that you're in no way capable of going back to work.

    As for your grandson, I'm so happy for you and can't believe how great the pictures are. Remember back to the old days when a sonogram was unheard of and we had to wait until the doctor told us what sex the baby was? Even when my grandson was born, we only got the 'regular' sonogram.....not very clear.

    This baby will be such a blessing in your life. Yes, we love our children but the love you feel for a grandchild is really something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly amazing! Congrats on your first grandchild Trudy!
    I'm sorry about the insurance companies. Times sure have changed, and insurance isn't what it used to be.

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trudy,


    Congrats on becoming a "Gram"...how wonderful. Love your pictures of the little fella...those are amazing!! What a blessing.

    I wish you well, and I am sorry for what you're goin through...

    Love your blog...I'm glad I stopped by, and will be back! :)

    hugs-Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trudy ~ aren't those baby pix amazing ~ he looks very peaceful in his little cocoon ~

    Glad to hear your eyes are doing better ~ and insurance is a tough nut to crack, no matter where you live.

    I love that no matter what you face, you're still cheerful and funny and productive ~ making 'secret stuff'. Hang in there ~
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unbelieveable! Those are amazing photos! What a little darling boy, already!

    You take care of yourself "Gramma". That's my vote, my grandson started with mama, now it's changed to bama, don't know where it will go next. Hoping to become a G.G. one day, that Great Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trudy,
    how very exciting. My they really have progressed in the imaging. Ultra sounds were kinda new when I had my babies. I look forward to being Nana someday.
    I bet you are decorating with child like goodies all over the house.
    May your holidays be blessed.
    Pea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh, Trudy...how cool is that! Absolutely breathtaking, indeed. Wow...a little bit of technology advancement in that area...ha! But, really, I would have flooded the room with tears, too. Ohman, that is so very special for you. Take care of yourself! Being a Grammy is like nothing else!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh Trudy, that is SO awesome!!
    Awwww, I bet you are all so excited:)

    Thanks for checking in on me, youre right about taking the meds before the pain starts back. I either get sick from it or so loopy I pass out and I dont like either feeling, ha! Tis better than the pain tho:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Photos of grandson are AMAZING- bring a tear to my eye! I can't imagine how you must be feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...