Kreativ Blogger Award



I was so surprised, and pleased when I found out that fellow blogger and friend Alice, from A Day In The Life has awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award!!! Whoo Hoo!! Thank you so much Alice:) It just made my day.

Now, the rules for accepting the award are pretty straightforward:

1.The winner may put this logo on her blog!

2.Post a link to the person who gave you the award!

3.Nominate 5 of your favorite blogs and post their links!

4.Leave a message for them on their blog!

So, here goes:

Alice at A Day In The Life awarded me this honour:)

Now, I have to choose only 5 of my favourite blogs.....this is hard:(

1. Threads Of Miz Blog. Lauri is a fellow rughooker and penny rugger, and a great blogger too! She has so much talent in any fibre art form that she decides to learn. I am always amazed at her work.

2. Penny Rugs and More. I first 'met' Colleen from our Wool and Rags Yahoo group. She is the one responsible for my addiction to penny rugs, and has 'helped' me out several times with yummy wool pennies when my hands couldn't cut the circles. She also runs a company called; Ragamuffin Collectibles which you must visit!

3. Bluejeans n' Primitives. I just love Jean's blog, and visit it often, just to see (and drool) what she is creating:)

4. The Doodles Of My Mind. Jacque is a wonderful rug hooker, who has designed a ton of beautiful prim rugs. She has a wonderful blog, with beautiful pics of her dogs as well. I am so jealous of her energy and talents:)

5. With Hook and Needle. I love, love, love, Kelley's blog. She is a designer, who shares her 'doodles' with us for FREE! She is a superb rughooker and needleworker too. I stalk...I mean visit, her blog almost daily!

Of course, I could go on and on, but I am only allowed to give it out to 5 people. I would suggest that you visit some of the links that I have on the left of my blog here. We have some very interesting, and talented bloggers out there:)

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Trudy, you are always so thoughtful! I feel honored that you selected my little blog as one of your five, because I know you read the blogs of some incredible artists! I find that having a blog helps motivate me because I feel like someone is watching my progress (or lack of progress!). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lauri,
    I couldn't agree with you more. Blogging makes me finish stuff I started, even if it takes awhile:) Faithful readers would be disappointed if we never finished anything that we start; so it must be completed, if only for the blog readers:)
    Notice, that I just finished posting about our trip out East today...we actually got home about three weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Trudy...thank you so much for choosing me as one of your 5!!! What an honor! And, thanks for all the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Why Thank you Miss Trudy! This is an honor coming from you! :)

    xox Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Trudy! Wow, I'm grateful that you chose me from all the great blogs out there. As you know, I'm on a hiatus. I will be back soon, I have lots of tips and ideas to share. I enjoy blogging about penny rugs, and yes, it helps to get those projects finished! Thank you to all the penny ruggers out there that take the time to read my posts. Now, the challenge, I must pick 5!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...