Buckeye Tree On Friday





A clump of miniature Iris popped up out of nowhere:) Here is a picture of our Buckeye tree today. It is so amazing how quickly things pop out this time of year. I will try and take a picture of it every few days until the flowers pop out. Mother bunny was out in the yard today, she is getting fat. Of course she is eating the tops off of my perennials at an alarming rate. She lives under our deck, along with the one surviving son that she had last year.

Our hibiscus started to flower today, and the cardinal made one of his many trips to the feeder. Cardinals are amazing to watch. Mr. Cardinal feeds his Mrs. tidbits from the feeder before he eats himself. They mate for life:)


I love spring:)

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:16 PM

    Trudy, I love your pictures and love spring as much as you do. Your Ms. Bunny and Mr. Cardinal pictures just made me smile. And your tree?? Fabulous!
    JoJo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...