September Already??

I have been busy in the gardens when I am able, watching hockey at the arena, and getting Adam all settled in for another hockey season. Not a lot of blogging time as I am sure that you can imagine. Jake has been kind enough to bring our grandson Owen over for playtime, and there is nothing like peanut butter and celery!

Play time with Gramps is pretty fun too! If Gramps will build it, Owie will knock it down.


Feeding Aunt Jess some of his 'cookie'. Owie does love to share!


Play time with Grandma, hot wheels cars and the pop pop!


Hey Bill and Nancy, Adam will be in Ottawa on September 8th for the Ottawa Sens camp, so if you get a chance to see what the boys are up to...I know that he would love it.


We celebrated my very dear sister-in-law's 50th birthday a couple of weekends ago, and my brother Terry arranged everything. Daughter Jess made this gorgeous cake for the party, and she actually got some commissions from it. Needless to say Terry wanted it to be a surprise, and I think that he exceeded his own expectations.


Thats us for the time being. We are busy, busy, busy. Quiet time will come later I think.

Wooly hugs, Trudy

Comments

  1. You're looking good Trudy! Thinking and sending good thoughts to you..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Owen is just the cutest. I'm sure you enjoy every moment with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:36 PM

    Hi Trudy,
    I was looking for your email address and could not find it. Just wanted to let you know I received your package today and I love everything you sent. It is all just perfect. Thanks for visiting my blog and facebook (I am not on FB anymore, just too busy)hope we can stay in touch through blogging. When I was reading your note I was quite sure that I was already a follower of your blog, so tonight I popped in for a visit and I can remember the night I came across your blog and started following, I was so inspired by you, your strength, courage and talent is to be desired by all, I am very honored that you had my name in this secret autumn swap. I will treasure your gifts for a lifetime. I hope to get pictures posted on my blog yet this evening. Have a wonderful evening and again thank you so much Trudy.

    Hugs to you and blessings for a wonderful fall..

    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  4. peanut butter and celery are my most favourite food group! Little Owen is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trudy - I'm so glad you liked everything - I had searched for a sap bucket but I couldn't find one in time before the mailing date - so I tried to think of things that you might enjoy. So nice to have found your blog and know a little about you. Blessings!!! Deana Stephens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...