Looking for a prim cat


10 days to go until SPRING officially arrives:)

My daughter Jess and I would love to make this prim cat, except that I didn't write down where I got the picture from:( Anyone?? I have been bloghopping like mad to see if it is on anyones blog, but so far no luck. I know that we could probably make up our own pattern and muddle along ourselves, but that wouldn't be right, or fair to the designer. So, if anyone has seen this little guy, send me a comment. Oh yeah, under the pics name it say's Bilmeyer Cat??

Wooly hugs,
Trudy

Comments

  1. Try going to eBay and do a search for the seller ID's:

    tennessee*ridge*primitives

    oldhomesteadbarn


    folkartfromvermont



    I use to buy a lot of patterns. Try looking at these sellers for a start. I'll keep trying to remember in case those mentioned here are not correct. I hope this helps. I recognized the piece right away, but I can't get my memory to tell me exactly who made the pattern...good luck. If I think of more I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:30 PM

    I've seen it too...somewhere! I believe I saw it at Patternmart, or it was something similar. Try looking under animals. Good luck!

    http://www.patternmart.com/patterns/cat/Primitive+Painting+Patterns

    Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudy~

    Thanks for the great comment about my blog and I am so glad you love the nest idea!

    Cute cat!

    Have a great day!!
    T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...