Fridays flowers and other thrilling things.


My buckeye tree going crazy with flowers


My honeysuckle's first flower


My columbine flowering


My sweet mother-in-law Jackie blowing out her birthday candles


My back porch where I spend most of my time in the summer. It is fully screened and keeps out the creepy crawlies! Jeff had to put a ramp up so that our older dog Buddy could get up and down with ease:)


This is the plaque that we received today from the Peterborough Petes OHL organization for having Branislav Rehus live with us for the hockey seasoon. It isn't a great picture cause of the glare, but it it very beautiful, and made me cry when I saw the picture. We miss our Brani!! We are hoping to have another player again this year, probably another Euro import, who I hope will become a part of our family like Brani did. If you click on the pic it will make it bigger, and easier to see.

Don't forget, that you still have time to enter the giveaway on the post here: http://bitsofwool.blogspot.com/2008/05/cottage-charm-giveaway.html. Or just scroll down the page a bit:)
Going for a nap now, just because its a rainy Friday afternoon, and the dogs need a cuddle.

PS Sorry for the double post, my fingers were a little to quick today.

Comments

  1. thanks for stopping by and visiting me at Creative Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Trudy, you are truly blessed if you can post a picture of your MIL and refer to her as sweet. I'm lucky with my MIL also but that's so rare.

    And your flowers!! How pretty. The columbine and honeysuckle are nice but I'm really taken with your buckeye tree. I've never heard of that kind of tree before but your's is something I'd like to dig up and bring to my house.

    I'm also taken with your porch. What a perfect place to sit and hook.....or sit and daydream.
    JoJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur flowers are beatiful! How awesome to have a closed in porch like that, too!!!

    Michele
    luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trudy ~ your flower pix are great and you sound like you're pretty sweet yourself!! Have a good weekend ~ hope you get some porch sitting time!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love your opinion...